Welcome back Henning

cherokeeflyboy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Cherokeeflyboy
Henning, I see you have made it back to POA. You have been missed. There have been several threads about your whereabouts. So, how about a "What I did on my summer vacation" report.
Regards, KD

cherokeeflyboy said:
Henning, I see you have made it back to POA. You have been missed. There have been several threads about your whereabouts. So, how about a "What I did on my summer vacation" report.
Regards, KD

Ok, well first off, it's freaking winter, and while the actual temperatures rarely hit freezing down here near sea level owing to the proximity of the Southern Ocean, it is a damp bone chilling cold, and even the summer down here is too cold for me. Hence, we are packing up and moving to either Brisbane or Cairnes in a couple of weeks. I've been offline for the last three months because we were house sitting for this guy who doesn't believe in broadband; like someone is going to hack secret codes and become "Ruler Of The World" from his computer.... Anyway, couldn't get an account down here for three months without incurring exhorbidant penalties, $472. I offered to take a contract for a year provided I could move the address in 3 months, and they said "Sure, it'll cost you $472 when you move..." well sh... and I just can't be bothered with dial up down here when you pay high rates for every phone call you make. Uuuggghh really, it's a third world nation with pretentions.

Anyway, just been working doing Stainless fabrication work and building black market experimental airplanes.

Hopefully Queensland will prove better, should have gone there first but "My family is in Melbourne...." Aaack as Reverend Bill would say, so now she's had enough of the cold and we can leave. The things we go through for women....

So anyway, I should be online from my third world outpost for the next coupla weeks.

Henning, go to South Australia. Nice folks, very laid-back.

OK, that's where my sister lives. But still.

SCCutler said:
Henning, go to South Australia. Nice folks, very laid-back.

OK, that's where my sister lives. But still.

Laid back is part of the problem. "She be right mate" and aircraft design don't really go well together.

Back