Weird pizza toppings

(Ginger by the way. Everyone else is clamoring for Mary Ann.)

Mrs. Howell

I mean she is very rich and very old. She won't live much longer, then inherit all the money and businesses, then you can afford both Mary Ann and Ginger....

Great white pizza:

Three cheese (mozzarella, parmesan, ricotta), broccoli and ham (thinly sliced).
Sprinkle a little garlic powder on it and bake.

Fat, flour, and water and possibly flavorings, though I don't tend to roll that way. Most of the pastry dishes I make feature the filling, with the pastry supplying the container. Some pastries also have egg, though I really don't make those. What pastry supplies is texture, which is why it's so very tricky. What pastry doesn't ever have is gluten, it's supposed to be tender and/or flaky, or an admixture of both.
What about this?
https://www.delish.com/food/news/a41061/spray-cake/ :stirpot:

It only has fat, flour, maybe egg, and flavorings, but no yeast or baking powder. If it uses cake flour, the gluten is also minimal.

And I'll likely agree with your answer.

Cake has leaving almost by definition. I bet that Odin-awful crap in a can does too, the propellant can serve as leavening as well.
Many recipes are made "fluffy" with beaten egg. I'd suggest this may fall into that category, similar to sponge cakes. I wonder if the canned stuff is chametz?

Pizza is like sex - even when it's bad, it's still good...
Owned a pizza place for 18 years - many bad pizza jokes...

Many recipes are made "fluffy" with beaten egg. I'd suggest this may fall into that category, similar to sponge cakes. I wonder if the canned stuff is chametz?
I've made cakes who's leavening was meringue. You don't put meringue in pastry ever. I've seen rich parties made with eggs, but not with the whites whipped up. Like I keep saying, pastry is for texture.

Back