Weird New Trick to Prevent Baggage Door Opening in Flight

be1be793e30ac59bddff98a55164bc8e--horse-photos-horse-pictures.jpg

Pretty radical idea Doc. Also, only if an IA provides a logbook entry prior to departure it was latched.

In truth, I used to think locking was stupid, until I recently had someone try to "help" me and messed with my baggage door after I boarded. I'm a convert. I'll lock it, not because I think it will magically open up if not locked, but so that it is under my positive control even after I check it. I have to get in first, so "helpful" people can get to the door after I board.

I am a member of other boards as well, not related to aviation and my conclusion is pilots are far more critical of other pilots for no apparent reason >> that explains less number of posts in lessons learned section

I am a member of other boards as well, not related to aviation and my conclusion is pilots are far more critical of other pilots for no apparent reason >> that explains less number of posts in lessons learned section

Internet pilots. The more anonymous the usernames / inability to identify the poster, the higher, just like most of the fake internet.

See: Yelp. Or Amazon “reviews”. No proof a user is even who they claim to be, a totally expected and predictable fake result.

In person, rarely. Maybe not even enough at times.

Quite a few of us here know each other beyond the pseudonyms and such, but you’ll notice the loudest and most opinionated, hide who they are.

Which pretty much puts their opinion at the zero trust level right off the bat, for anybody using the internet wisely.

If you can’t or won’t say who you are... pffft. Useless unidentifiable internet troll. Maybe even right — but should be the last opinion given any creed, prior to identifiable people you know.

Even posts of people you think you know are are going to become more and more questionable as more stuff gets hacked and the deepfake software gets better.

Humans aren’t really ready for the level of skepticism required by a mostly untrustworthy worldwide messaging and communication system. Haven’t adapted to it well at all.

Assumption that a human even wrote the stuff on many platforms about many topics, is already outdated by a decade.

Impossible. You didn't require me to watch 18 minutes of YouTube to get to the punchline.

Recipe for Best Baggage Door Opening in Flight Ever

Baggage Door Opening in Flight is an easy to make tomato-based meat sauce perfect on any pasta!

I this recipe, beef and pork are combined with onion, garlic and seasonings and cooked until thick and rich. This recipe freezes and reheats well making it the perfect weeknight meal!

Who doesn’t love pasta with a homemade meat sauce? It’s got a special taste of home that you just can’t get from a jar. From a typical marinara to this Baggage Door Opening in Flight sauce, homemade is always best!

What Is Baggage Door Opening in Flight?
Ever wonder what makes Baggage Door Opening in Flight different than a typical spaghetti sauce? While it is a tomato-based meat sauce made with garlic and onion, it also includes the addition of celery and carrot plus a little bit of milk. It may sound unusual but these ingredients add a distinct flavor, a bit of richness, and some sweetness.

This sauce is great over pasta but it’s also a delicious addition to homemade lasagna or even a favorite when added to baked casseroles like ziti!

Ingredients & Variations
Vegetables: The traditional onions, carrots, and celery really should be in this dish.

I prefer to keep it simple with just those. If you’d like other veggies, chop them finely and add them in.

Meat: A combination of ground pork and beef adds amazing flavor, but you can make it with just ground beef if you prefer.

Ground veal is another flavorful addition.

Tomatoes: Canned whole tomatoes always tend to have a thicker consistency than diced so we always use them in this recipe.

If you only have canned diced tomatoes, those will work too (as will crushed tomatoes) but they may change the consistency slightly.

Wine: A dry red is great (but any red will do). I usually use a cabernet or merlot. Wine adds a lot of depth to this sauce (and the alcohol evaporates).

If you cannot use wine, you can use a bit of beef broth but it will alter the flavor slightly.

Milk: An unusual but traditional ingredient in an authentic bolognese sauce.

How To Make Baggage Door Opening in Flight Sauce
This Baggage Door Opening in Flight sauce takes time to make but it really is easy! Once the prep work is done this recipe just simmers away until thickened.

1. Cook Veggies & Meat: Brown the chopped veggies and the meat, then drain off any fat.
  2. Add Wine/Milk: Add the wine and let it simmer away. Next, add the milk and allow that to simmer away too.
  3. Simmer: Add remaining ingredients (per recipe below) and allow it to simmer until thick.
While the sauce simmers, cook pasta according to directions. Add salt and pepper and parmesan, serve and enjoy!

What To Serve With It
I like to serve this Baggage Door Opening in Flight over pappardelle or tagliatelle, but any type of long pasta is great. If you want to offer gluten-free pasta, this sauce would work well with it. (Just be sure to check your spices and other ingredients.)

Serve this dish with the same sides you’d add to spaghetti and meatballs.

• BREAD homemade garlic bread is a must! (try this recipe for the BEST homemade garlic butter!)
  • SALAD Round out the meal with an easy tossed salad or Italian Salad for a perfect Italian feast any night of the week!
  • And for dessert? Why not make this yummy tiramisu? So delicious!
Storing Leftover Baggage Door Opening in Flight Sauce
This is a great pasta sauce to make ahead, dishes with tomatoes and spices “meld and marry.” as they sit and have even better flavor (like a chili recipe).

According to FDA guidelines leftover meat dishes will keep 4 days in the fridge. After that, freeze them for 2 to 3 months.

• To store in the fridge, just use an airtight container or cover a dish tightly with plastic wrap.
  • For freezing, leave about an inch for expansion and cover tightly. Or you could use a tightly sealed zippered freezer bag.
  • Reheating is a breeze, just defrost and prepare it on the stovetop or in the microwave, stirring every 15 to 20 seconds until steaming hot and ready to eat!
You’re sure to find that this Baggage Door Opening in Flight recipe is an easy and delicious staple sauce you’ll use for lasagna, pasta, or even on homemade pizza. It’s perfecto!

More Italian Inspiration
  • Penne alla Vodka – easy and quick
  • Chicken Piccata – fast weeknight meal (amazing reviews)
  • Chicken Cacciatore – rich, flavorful and great over spaghetti
  • Spaghetti and Meatballs – family favorite
  • Lasagna Roll Ups – easy twist on a classic!
  • Pasta Primavera– loaded with fresh vegetables
  • Easy Chicken Parmesan – reader favorite
Did you enjoy this Homemade Baggage Door Opening in Flight Sauce? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!

(Actual recipe begins here. 632 irrelevant, animated, full-screen advertisements omitted.)

Baggage Door Opening in Flight is an easy to make tomato-based meat sauce perfect on any pasta!

I this recipe, beef and pork are combined with onion, garlic and seasonings and cooked until thick and rich. This recipe freezes and reheats well making it the perfect weeknight meal!

Who doesn’t love pasta with a homemade meat sauce? It’s got a special taste of home that you just can’t get from a jar. From a typical marinara to this Baggage Door Opening in Flight sauce, homemade is always best!

What Is Baggage Door Opening in Flight?
Ever wonder what makes Baggage Door Opening in Flight different than a typical spaghetti sauce? While it is a tomato-based meat sauce made with garlic and onion, it also includes the addition of celery and carrot plus a little bit of milk. It may sound unusual but these ingredients add a distinct flavor, a bit of richness, and some sweetness.

This sauce is great over pasta but it’s also a delicious addition to homemade lasagna or even a favorite when added to baked casseroles like ziti!

Ingredients & Variations
Vegetables: The traditional onions, carrots, and celery really should be in this dish.

I prefer to keep it simple with just those. If you’d like other veggies, chop them finely and add them in.

Meat: A combination of ground pork and beef adds amazing flavor, but you can make it with just ground beef if you prefer.

Ground veal is another flavorful addition.

Tomatoes: Canned whole tomatoes always tend to have a thicker consistency than diced so we always use them in this recipe.

If you only have canned diced tomatoes, those will work too (as will crushed tomatoes) but they may change the consistency slightly.

Wine: A dry red is great (but any red will do). I usually use a cabernet or merlot. Wine adds a lot of depth to this sauce (and the alcohol evaporates).

If you cannot use wine, you can use a bit of beef broth but it will alter the flavor slightly.

Milk: An unusual but traditional ingredient in an authentic bolognese sauce.

How To Make Baggage Door Opening in Flight Sauce
This Baggage Door Opening in Flight sauce takes time to make but it really is easy! Once the prep work is done this recipe just simmers away until thickened.

1. Cook Veggies & Meat: Brown the chopped veggies and the meat, then drain off any fat.
  2. Add Wine/Milk: Add the wine and let it simmer away. Next, add the milk and allow that to simmer away too.
  3. Simmer: Add remaining ingredients (per recipe below) and allow it to simmer until thick.
While the sauce simmers, cook pasta according to directions. Add salt and pepper and parmesan, serve and enjoy!

What To Serve With It
I like to serve this Baggage Door Opening in Flight over pappardelle or tagliatelle, but any type of long pasta is great. If you want to offer gluten-free pasta, this sauce would work well with it. (Just be sure to check your spices and other ingredients.)

Serve this dish with the same sides you’d add to spaghetti and meatballs.

• BREAD homemade garlic bread is a must! (try this recipe for the BEST homemade garlic butter!)
  • SALAD Round out the meal with an easy tossed salad or Italian Salad for a perfect Italian feast any night of the week!
  • And for dessert? Why not make this yummy tiramisu? So delicious!
Storing Leftover Baggage Door Opening in Flight Sauce
This is a great pasta sauce to make ahead, dishes with tomatoes and spices “meld and marry.” as they sit and have even better flavor (like a chili recipe).

According to FDA guidelines leftover meat dishes will keep 4 days in the fridge. After that, freeze them for 2 to 3 months.

• To store in the fridge, just use an airtight container or cover a dish tightly with plastic wrap.
  • For freezing, leave about an inch for expansion and cover tightly. Or you could use a tightly sealed zippered freezer bag.
  • Reheating is a breeze, just defrost and prepare it on the stovetop or in the microwave, stirring every 15 to 20 seconds until steaming hot and ready to eat!
You’re sure to find that this Baggage Door Opening in Flight recipe is an easy and delicious staple sauce you’ll use for lasagna, pasta, or even on homemade pizza. It’s perfecto!

More Italian Inspiration
  • Penne alla Vodka – easy and quick
  • Chicken Piccata – fast weeknight meal (amazing reviews)
  • Chicken Cacciatore – rich, flavorful and great over spaghetti
  • Spaghetti and Meatballs – family favorite
  • Lasagna Roll Ups – easy twist on a classic!
  • Pasta Primavera– loaded with fresh vegetables
  • Easy Chicken Parmesan – reader favorite
Did you enjoy this Homemade Baggage Door Opening in Flight Sauce? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!

(Actual recipe begins here. 632 irrelevant, animated, full-screen advertisements omitted.)

TL;DR, but I give you kudos for effort.

Do this to open baggage door in flight.

Fake news! Fake news!

Baggage doors don’t open in flight. They never do. They just don’t. And if they do, it’s because you were looking for it to happen. Don’t look for it and it won’t happen. Simple.

I can’t believe that all of POA is focused on baggage doors. Losers. Stop focusing on baggage doors opening in flight and they won’t open. Done.

And if one does open in flight, that’s a good thing. It means you’re immune.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I make $1000 dollars a day opening baggage doors in flight!

Subscribe to my newsletter and I'll tell you how you can do it too!

Stay at home mom made $1 million a month by opening baggage doors in flight from home!

[this drives me nuts - I used a recipe for a pan seared / oven finished pork tenderloin last night. There was no Jump to Recipe... link. I had to read through about 5 pages on how this recipe changed the author's life and how much happier her family is and how without this recipe she would be a depressed, lazy, alcoholic, etc..... Just show the d@@n recipe!]

Call 1-800-CUREBDOIF for the secret to wealth and fame! Guaranteed results! Clinically proven! Endorsed by leading Astrologists and Soothsayers! Easy payment plans available! Free Shipping by Vulcan Mindmeld! CALL TODAY!!!! Never again suffer the pain and agony of an open baggage door!

Cheers

[this drives me nuts - I used a recipe for a pan seared / oven finished pork tenderloin last night. There was no Jump to Recipe... link. I had to read through about 5 pages on how this recipe changed the author's life and how much happier her family is and how without this recipe she would be a depressed, lazy, alcoholic, etc..... Just show the d@@n recipe!]

Another excellent Internet-becoming-useless-because-it-has-no-viable-business-model induced reason to go back to those boring “cookbook” thingys. LOL!

Free ain’t free. I’m sure half the space in the page was plastered with ads you don’t even remember what they were selling, too. And that was between the letter boxing of web interfaces that waste half of the monitor.

Even worse - it was on my phone. So it didn't render very well. Ended up just searing it on all sides and then finishing in the oven for 15 minutes. Came out perfect.... Come to think of it....

Top Chefs Don't Want You to Know This Amazing Trick for Cooking Pork Tenderloin!

Version #
1. I wish I had a baggage door.
2. You Americans, with your baggage doors, are so decadent.
3. We don't need no steeenkin' baggage doors!
4. Oh wow. Dude, your baggage door is open.
5. You can't be a man, cause you don't have the same baggage door as me.
6. Pooh, do we have a baggage door? No Piglet, but we do have some very nice honey.

sigh..... Rained out again today.

Version #
1. I wish I had a baggage door.
2. You Americans, with your baggage doors, are so decadent.
3. We don't need no steeenkin' baggage doors!
4. Oh wow. Dude, your baggage door is open.
5. You can't be a man, cause you don't have the same baggage door as me.
6. Pooh, do we have a baggage door? No Piglet, but we do have some very nice honey.

sigh..... Rained out again today.
If you hadn’t done #6, Pooh wouldn’t have come along disguised as a little black rain cloud, of course.

but shouldn’t Pooh be #2?

No way in hell I'd admit on this message board about making some sort of mistake. Too many keyboard warriors.

Back