Weight and Balance...

jshawley

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jim Shawley
So here we were, "Yes, Dear" and I "working" on the plane's ;) weight and balance on the taxiway at M17, and on the way back to the hangars and pickup truck I hear a jet.

It's not an Embraer, nor is it a CRJ--just doesn't sound right; so, says I, mebbe its lights are on, and I can see it (it being 8:35pm, CDT). I look up over my right shoulder, and see a Spirit getting a drink from a KC-10 (turned out it was more than light enough to see), and I would guess they were no more than FL210 at most. No other aircraft accompanying them; still, it was a great sight to see.

Yeah, not quite sure I got that one either..

Pretty sure that translates to "I saw a KC-10 refueling a B-2". Strange, but I think I speak in-awe-of-airplane jibberish.

Pretty sure that translates to "I saw a KC-10 refueling a B-2". Strange, but I think I speak in-awe-of-airplane jibberish.
I had pretty much figured that out, it was all the stuff leading up to it. Struck me as a little too quadruple double shot espresso strange. :rofl::rofl:

That's how I feel after seeing something so uber-awesome (yep, I used the phrase uber) that I can't hardly make a near coherant sentence.

Er...

We (da boss and I) were working on our weights and balance, so that the plane's weight and balance would be in spec, by walking the taxi way...:rolleyes:B)

Just don't tell her I told you:no:; I might get hurt...

Back