Weekend Comm program?

Chip Sylverne

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Quit with the negative waves, man.
The wife is hinting around at Christmas presents, so I thought I might leave some literature laying about for an accelerated program to finish up the comm rating. I have the IR, written, X/c and sufficient solo hours logged. Just looking for a CFII with a complex and some block time to finish this thing up.

Can anyone recommend a good option in the Mid Atlantic area?

Thanks.

Give PIC a call at 800-I-FLY-IFR. They have a couple of schools with planes they can use with PIC instructors (including this PIC instructor). I've done this with a couple of trainees at Bridgeport CT, and they used to have a deal with an FBO in NC. Tell them I sent you (I get a referral bonus if you buy).

Last edited:
The wife is hinting around at Christmas presents, so I thought I might leave some literature laying about for an accelerated program to finish up the comm rating.

I could leave that stuff lying on every horizontal surface in the house, both cars and printed on the toilet paper, and would still get thorlo sox and jockey t-shirts.

I could leave that stuff lying on every horizontal surface in the house, both cars and printed on the toilet paper, and would still get thorlo sox and jockey t-shirts.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh wait.

:frown3:

Back