Website redirect-spamsite

An attack like that occured to my site once. It was an SQL injection into the search box at ani-nouto.ainmeblogger.net. They used SQL to read passwords, then changed PHP files. PHP in general is very weak against this kind of attacks, and WordPress is in endless race to plug injection exploits.

An attack like that occured to my site once. It was an SQL injection into the search box at ani-nouto.ainmeblogger.net. They used SQL to read passwords, then changed PHP files. PHP in general is very weak against this kind of attacks, and WordPress is in endless race to plug injection exploits.

There is nothing that makes PHP inherinty weak, these problems are caused by developers writing insecure code and that happens on any platform.

The above words from someone that has developed web apps in many languages and has ran web app infrastrucute for years.

There is plenty to ***** about with regards to PHP from its highly inconsistent syntax and core libraries to the poor tools available to developers.

Lol, in my experience with Jessie is he knows this like I know machines.

Bart is just legend in my book.

I would break the law to come get him.

Back