Web page update

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
I finally got around to rebuilding my home page after I blew it up during my Alaska trip, trying to over load it.

Anyway it is up and running again, with the latest stuff.

http://www.whidbey.com/fairchild-nc19143/

Beware slow connections,,,,,,,,Its huge 14,000,000 bytes

Wonderful, simply wonderful. After having spent some time (ok, barely one week) doing what I am currently doing I can say I have a much better appreciation for your work.

And as luck would have it, I am near enough that I can plead with you to call me before you start the engine. I wanna' be there when you fire her up.

I noticed the fabric appeared to be straight cut at the dorsal cut out. I thought everything was supposed to be pinked. (Go easy on me, I'm new at this.)

I enjoy looking at your work and watching your progress. I've had your site bookmarked for awhile now.

Wonderful, simply wonderful. After having spent some time (ok, barely one week) doing what I am currently doing I can say I have a much better appreciation for your work.

And as luck would have it, I am near enough that I can plead with you to call me before you start the engine. I wanna' be there when you fire her up.

I noticed the fabric appeared to be straight cut at the dorsal cut out. I thought everything was supposed to be pinked. (Go easy on me, I'm new at this.)

I enjoy looking at your work and watching your progress. I've had your site bookmarked for awhile now.

The edge that you are talking about was a rough cut, and was trimmed by pibking shears after the picture was taken.

I don't know when I'll start the engine again, it won't be until after the mags return.

But you can come up any time you like give ua a call, its only 30 miles from PAE.

What a journey Tom. Hope I can make it up to Whidbey to see her in person... I can't believe it has been almost 5 years (am I remembering that right?!)

Cheers,

-Andrew
older, not wiser, but plus one wife

Back