Weather man sure missed this one

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
Todays forcast was partly cloudy, highs in the 40's, well, its 30* and snowing like a *****. :mad: I think he needs to grease the weather wheel.

Todays forcast was partly cloudy, highs in the 40's, well, its 30* and snowing like a *****. :mad: I think he needs to grease the weather wheel.

Tell me about it. 10pm Weather last night: "We MIGHT have a LIGHT DUSTING before 9am tomorrow in western Iowa." Wake up this morning and it's been snowing since at least 8am. We've got about an inch on the ground so far. grrrr...

Like my boss said -- Find another occupation that you can be correct 30% of the time and be considered a success and I'll be changing professions.

I miss snow...it doesn't seem like it's right for the seasons to change without it.

It was 65 in Portland, dry, and the cherries, apricots, trilliums, magnolias, forsythia, daffodils, dandelions, hyacinths, camellias, and a thousand other species are in full bloom. Yesterday was in the 70s and you could see from Mt St Helens to Mt Hood clear down to every major peak in the Cascades. (From the ground. Uhm, and from the top of the hill where my Birdie was planted.)

Whilst cleaning my birdcages on the back deck, I saw a seaplane flying fairly low along the Willamette. First time I saw one over town.

But...I mean...isn't it supposed to be -20 and still can't see the ground? (Some of you know I recently moved to Portland from eastern North Dakota. I waited all winter for it to get cold here.)

Yesterday evening we were going to fly from Clarksville, Tn to St Louis Mo. We checked the current weather as said WTF. That was not forcast. Icing below 2000ft. We stayed at my house and played cards.

It was over 100 yesterday here. Today is shaping up to be nice, a bit windy, but not too hot either.

Sorry for your weather woes. :D

Back