We Want POA Shirts

I want a POA shirt

• Yes

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
Have we ever had a King Air owner on here?
Yes. DaveS or something like that. Was one of @SCCutler’s friends. I Got to fly to Gaston’s in his KingAir one year.

That was also when KimberlyAnne made an appearance and one of the last times we saw the Bockleman Cessna 195 before Greg sold it.

And I think that was when @jesse had his Fly Baby.

Yes. DaveS or something like that. Was one of @SCCutler’s friends. I Got to fly to Gaston’s in his KingAir one year.

That was also when KimberlyAnne made an appearance and one of the last times we saw the Bockleman Cessna 195 before Greg sold it.

Wow that was way back

First it's patches. Then tattoos. Next thing you know we'll be a gang, complete with underworld connections and disgusting initiation rituals.

@RyanB , it's all your fault. You started this and put POA on a path to hell.

First it's patches. Then tattoos. Next thing you know we'll be a gang, complete with underworld connections and disgusting initiation rituals.

@RyanB , it's all your fault. You started this and put POA on a path to hell.

tumblr_n9a80xVi1j1tybfhmo1_250.gif

A T shirt would work for me , with or without pockets.

The outfit that had teh PoA store is still around, and they still have the old logo files for ordering merchandise, but the old store is dead. I have no idea how to renew it (or if it can be done). Let me take a look...

Have we ever had a King Air owner on here?

Wow. Lots of names from the past. I believe Dave had a King Air 90, so not the t-tail 200 in the logo. I used to fly the 200, so that’s got to count for something. :)

I'll reiterate: black 2 button polo. Simple, color goes with most anything, and can be worn to fly-ins, golfing, work, etc. If you want to get fancy you can get it in a material like Dri-Fit or similar.

I'll reiterate: black 2 button polo. Simple, color goes with most anything, and can be worn to fly-ins, golfing, work, etc. If you want to get fancy you can get it in a material like Dri-Fit or similar.

White is cooler. For those who live in southern states.

Rusty can bring his coffee mug to our next fly in. I can look at it. I'm good too.

If it doesn't have a pocket, it won't get worn...
What are you guys putting in these shirt pockets? I think I have one shirt with a pocket that has never had contents.

something like this?
upload_2022-7-28_14-6-18.png

Oh ok, well my glasses never leave my face.

Mine are reading glasses. They're only on my face when I'm reading.

And If I have a pen(rare), its with whatever I plan on writing on with it.

I have several rare pens. It's nice to carry and use them once in a while. But when I do write with one, I also need my glasses (see above).

And a timer so you know when to switch tanks.
Although with that design, once you start the siphon the beer should just flow until both cans are empty.
I'm good with the selector switch - but I'd just have it on "Both" the whole time anyway.

What are you guys putting in these shirt pockets? I think I have one shirt with a pocket that has never had contents.

something like this?
View attachment 109056
Think that was answered above, but in my case, right now, a notepad, ink pen, pencil, memory card holder for my camera, and a lens cloth for the camera. Pants pockets aren’t nearly as convenient as a shirt pocket when flying, either…

Last edited:
Maybe put the logo over to Land's End or similar.

Provide us with a code to find it.

Allows us to order whatever we want from their catalog (without or with pocket) and have the logo stitched to it.

Like this

Attachments

• C298D801-1CEF-4BDC-9970-4339506CAE65.jpeg
    C298D801-1CEF-4BDC-9970-4339506CAE65.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 13
White is cooler. For those who live in southern states.

White will stay white for all of 2 seconds with me, lol. I've been dealing with 108F heat in Okie land for the past several weeks, but I don't generally stand outside in the sun during those periods!

Mine are reading glasses. They're only on my face when I'm reading.

I have several rare pens. It's nice to carry and use them once in a while. But when I do write with one, I also need my glasses (see above).
Ha, I don't have any rare pens, I just rarely have a pen.

Back