We-B Smokin' BBQ (K81)

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Some guys from the red board are meeting for lunch this Saturday at Miami County Airport near Paola, KS, and I plan to join them. Anyone else interested in joining us for some BBQ? They have a grass runway, as well as a paved one. :)

Now there are some people from the purple board who are going to join us as well. Kim is flying her Bird Dog. If my airplane is covered in mud from crossing our ditch at the farm, I hope nobody makes fun of me. :redface:

You want BBQ Diana then show up at the FLYBQ on May 17 and you will savor some of Andrew " Porky" Stanley's BEST

You want BBQ Diana then show up at the FLYBQ on May 17 and you will savor some of Andrew " Porky" Stanley's BEST
That sounds good Adam. :) Maybe someday I'll make it out there. Hopefully Tom and I will be flying to, around, and from California for most of the month of May this year.

Barb and I are flying (flight of two) to meet Kim (in her Birddog) at Miami County (K81) this morning for brunch BBQ. We'll get there around 10:00. Anyone else want to join us? :)

Back