We Are doing it again

Shipoke

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
shipoke
Well folks it's set May 2 2009 will be our annual Special Needs Fly-in.
Any one that wants to help Flying the kids or ground support are welcome.
Last year Wx didn't let us fly but the kids had a great time riding in the Corvette's Police Cars,Hot Rods , and lots of stuff to eat.
To fly the kids you must be a EAA member cause we do it under Young Eagle Flights
If you know of any kids that would enjoy this Bring/send them . BTW they don't have to be Special Needs we fly everyone.
For more info Email me @ gaiski@comcast.net I'll try to help or get you in contact with Denny or Alan
Dave G:blueplane:

Attachments

• Young Eagle Flight Party.pdf 2009.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
Well folks it's set May 2 2009 will be our annual Special Needs Fly-in.
Any one that wants to help Flying the kids or ground support are welcome.
Last year Wx didn't let us fly but the kids had a great time riding in the Corvette's Police Cars,Hot Rods , and lots of stuff to eat.
To fly the kids you must be a EAA member cause we do it under Young Eagle Flights
If you know of any kids that would enjoy this Bring/send them . BTW they don't have to be Special Needs we fly everyone.
For more info Email me @ gaiski@comcast.net I'll try to help or get you in contact with Denny or Alan
Dave G:blueplane:

Do you do any promotional stuff, Dave? I am pretty sure that my company would be interested to hear about this (and maybe I can help them get something started here too).

Well Dave I'll keep my fingers crossed for better Wx for you this year.

Back