[WC] Zidane!! Zidane!! Zidane!!

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
What a great match up!! Thank goodness I worked form home today and could watch it. My heart skipped a few beats there right at the end when it looked like Portugal was going to score but thank goodness the offside got called!!! At the begining it looked like Portugal was going to dominate the French but they came around and got control of the match.

Alrighty then, we now are set up for a France vs. Italy final. Tough call, I like them both but I think the French will be more lively and manage to keep the ball most of the match for the win.

Not to mention Zidane!! Zidane!! Zidane!!

smigaldi said:
What a great match up!! Thank goodness I worked form home today and could watch it. My heart skipped a few beats there right at the end when it looked like Portugal was going to score but thank goodness the offside got called!!! At the begining it looked like Portugal was going to dominate the French but they came around and got control of the match.

Alrighty then, we now are set up for a France vs. Italy final. Tough call, I like them both but I think the French will be more lively and manage to keep the ball most of the match for the win.

Not to mention Zidane!! Zidane!! Zidane!!

Your prob right about France controlling the ball which is why i have been so upset with Italy this entire cup... they have been playing the breakaway game which seems to work for them since their defense is so freaking AMAZING!! :) So we shall see.. come sunday.

My prediction:
Italy 1
France 0

Last edited:
Back