Watched "Top Gun" too many times...

Tomahawk674 said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eQHx_tWQf-M

I doubt anyone spilled their coffee. I'm sure I wouldn't have wanted to be a pax in that plane...

Labeled "Last day on the job" too. Hopefully he moved on to something other than a flying career.

I looked up N8166R (which appears to be the tail number) and found a Bo, not a Baron. :dunno: I tried a few other similar variations and couldn't find a Baron.

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=-1]N Number:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=-1]8166H[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=-1]Serial Number:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=-1]34-8070144[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=-1]Registered Owner:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=-1]BAYROCK INVESTMENT CO[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=-1]City:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=-1]LONGBOAT KEY[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=-1]State:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=-1]FL[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=-1]Zip:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=-1]33548[/SIZE][/FONT]My guess

flyingcheesehead said:
Labeled "Last day on the job" too. Hopefully he moved on to something other than a flying career.

I looked up N8166R (which appears to be the tail number) and found a Bo, not a Baron. :dunno: I tried a few other similar variations and couldn't find a Baron.

N8196R-1974 Baron to a subject out of Illinois.

rmciottijr said:
8166H...34-8070144

Nope... As I suspected from the serial number, N8166H is a Seneca. The plane in the video is a Baron.

I think Dean's got it. There are two frames where the N number is relatively clear, I hadn't noticed the later one.

N8195R is a Beech 58 registered to Flight Express.

Back