Watch out POA, you may be next...

Sac Arrow

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Snorting his way across the USA
Careful what you post on an aviation message board....

Last edited:
Sorta brings things closer to home; doesn't it.
Spin zone, here we come.

Could be. If you look at wireless routers in my neighborhood, you'll find one named "DEA SURV VAN 6" :)

Could be. If you look at wireless routers in my neighborhood, you'll find one named "DEA SURV VAN 6" :)

Lol, reminds me of a joke

I set my wifi name to "hack this if you can"

The next morning it was named "challenge accepted"

this is exactly why, unbeknownst to many of you, that I use a top secret encrypted codename. that's right, 'eman1200' is NOT my real name. in your FACE, NSA surveillance guy!

Last router was HAL9000 :)

eman1200, you missed a spot shaving this morning according to the last KH-11 pass......

Last router was HAL9000 :)

eman1200, you missed a spot shaving this morning according to the last KH-11 pass......

you know, I thought I heard helicopters buzzing around my house shortly after my last post......

It's easier for us to budget helicopters than move the satellite...

Do you REALLY think the NSA would be so stupid as to name their bot "NSA Surveillance Bot?"
They are the government. The only organization that can spend billions on a website, force people to use it, and only get six people signed up. A 13 year old with a commodore 64 could have done a better job.
this is exactly why, unbeknownst to many of you, that I use a top secret encrypted codename. that's right, 'eman1200' is NOT my real name. in your FACE, NSA surveillance guy!
If it were IMAN1200, then you might have something to worry about. But then again... They are the government.

Isn't it hailarious that the term "government oversight" is so oft used when "oversight" is one of very few words that's it's own antonym?

Government oversight (as in not catching the mistakes) is quite apropos.

My Wifi network for the house is The_Vast_Right_Wing_Conspiracy . ..

So if you want to join, your computer asks you: "Do you want to join The_Vast_Right_Wing_Conspiracy. . .. " it gets a few chuckles.

On a recent operation, a bunch of folks brought their various MiFi devices.
One was named "FBI Surveillance Unit 3", another was something similar. The security folks got a worked up for a few moments when they fired up their laptops and looked for the WiFi access point....

Lol, reminds me of a joke

I set my wifi name to "hack this if you can"

The next morning it was named "challenge accepted"

You can stop most folks from stealing your a WiFi by naming your router's SSID "NSA SNOOP NODE 678"

I live within viewing distance of the Police HQ in my home city. My SSID is "Monument Police Special Operations"

Yeah, my MIFI is FBI Surveillance. Though I'm thinking of changing it to NSA Prism 65dab53

The Great Carnack knows all.....:yes:

The local fusion center just thinks it does...:rolleyes::D

I guess it's time to talk in code!

cidnrjhru,s 2md%nndj sdbdh#$90ne Csr3 @*bed he%^b1 be *ce) sbe*7

Well, with that plane that moose was working on...

Back