Wassup With This Mooney?

Oh.

Left bank and right bank?

how could an engine have 100 SFRM and 230 STOH

i think the guy was a little inebriated when he listed that one. or was suffering some type of vertigo from looking at the paint job

SCCutler said:
And can someone please explain how a single-engine airplane has two sets of engine times?

Huh?

It's being listed by a dealer, not an individual. My bet is they re-used a template they already had on another plane (a twin), and left the wrong information in the listing.

Nice feature: Brand new ELT battery date '00
????
And annual date is 02, IFR due 04.

Did I miss the recent time warp?

Maybe the airplane comes with two engines? This guy's thinking ahead: you can swap one out and then fly while the other engine is in the shop for its crankshaft or cylinder AD <g>.

As for the paint - well, the person who executed the paint job did an excellent job. If not already executed, the person who designed it should at least have their eyelids propped open and be forced to stare at those stripes for a few hours. That should do the trick.

Regards,
Joe

"Hey, I've always liked UPC codes on cereal boxes. Think you can make my plane look like that????"

Maybe you can just wave a scanner at it and all the info will pop up, like TSMOHLB, and TSMOHRB.

Pilot: "Tower twin mooney triple 8 hotel bravo.... "
Tower: "Um twin mooney???"

Pilawt said:
Looks like somebody hiccuped :drink: as they were laying out the stripes.

Why do people do that to airplanes? :dunno:

-- Pilawt
Not only that but the call sign is upside down.

Back