WANTED: Second Headset, PNR/ANR

bjohnsonmn

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
bjohnsonmn
Hey All,
I am in the market for a second headset. My trusty PNR Sig is working great, but now that I'm legal, I'd like to have my passengers ride in comfort!

I'm looking for a good PNR, or a decent ANR with a volume control pod on the cable (I would use my existing headset for passengers in that case)

If anyone's been coveting the newest tech, and needed an excuse to move on, I'll be happy to purchase your clean used set...

I have a couple of mint used David Clarks. I have 2 h10-60's and a h10-13.4. $185 each
979-451-3251

Hey Pigpen,
I'm thinking about going low tech, even something needing replacement ear cups for my passengers, but I apreciate the offer! If I change my mind, or come to my senses, I'll give you a shout.

Best Regards,
Brad

I could part with one, two, or three clean Telex Echelon 150 ANR headsets for $195 each and I will cover the shipping. Buy all three and I will throw in a matching Echelon 100 PNR unit for $15 to make an even $600 to outfit a 4-place airplane. I can take your credit card through PayPal. These are nice units and, of course, include the battery pack. Battery pack is compact, just enough to hold a 9v battery and clip on your clothing or seatbelt. The volume controls are on the headset.

edit: There is an offer on the table for the lot of four headsets so this is on hold for now.

Last edited:
I could part with one, two, or three clean Telex Echelon 150 ANR headsets for $195 each and I will cover the shipping. Buy all three and I will throw in a matching Echelon 100 PNR unit for $15 to make an even $600 to outfit a 4-place airplane. I can take your credit card through PayPal. These are nice units and, of course, include the battery pack. Battery pack is compact, just enough to hold a 9v battery and clip on your clothing or seatbelt. The volume controls are on the headset.
I'll take a look at that model and get back to you. Do you have a photo showing the condition?

Thanks,
Brad

Last edited:

Hm...if bjohnsonmn decides not to take it, I'll be interested next payday XD

hnl.flyboy and alfadog,
I would only take one of them, if I were to purchase them... I am hoping to find an ANR that has a volume control on the cord... I'd like to see a photo of the ear cup if possible.

Thanks!
Brad

Hm...if bjohnsonmn decides not to take it, I'll be interested next payday XD

How many of them are you looking at?

Also, I will post some pics of them tonight.

Last edited:
Back