Wanted: piper warrior II

Gadgettt

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Gadgettt
Looking for a Warrior II, low to mid time spoh, smoh, tt, good paint, interior at least an 8, prefer a 430 but ifr king 155 stacks are ok. If you dont like your plane, i wont either so im Not looking for beat up trainer with a top overhaul. Ready to buy. Located in Atlanta. 180 horse stc would be a bonus. Let me know what you have and we can make a deal as soon as prebuy checks out. willing to spend a little more if it's really good. So far the planes on barnstormers and tradeaplane seem to be junk or owners who are trying to get way to much for a 10,000 hour air frame, run out engine etc but they think their 430 wass will make up for it. Are you out of medical? Retiring? Partnership diminishing? Know some one? Im not a broker or a reseller, Serious buyer just trying to find a real plane.
Thanks piper people, hopefully you can assist.
Rob

Looking for a Warrior II, low to mid time spoh, smoh, tt, good paint, interior at least an 8, prefer a 430 but ifr king 155 stacks are ok. If you dont like your plane, i wont either so im Not looking for beat up trainer with a top overhaul. Ready to buy. Located in Atlanta. 180 horse stc would be a bonus. Let me know what you have and we can make a deal as soon as prebuy checks out. willing to spend a little more if it's really good. So far the planes on barnstormers and tradeaplane seem to be junk or owners who are trying to get way to much for a 10,000 hour air frame, run out engine etc but they think their 430 wass will make up for it. Are you out of medical? Retiring? Partnership diminishing? Know some one? Im not a broker or a reseller, Serious buyer just trying to find a real plane.
Thanks piper people, hopefully you can assist.
Rob
I have a 1978 Archer 4510/458 SMOH, 2-KX155, Autocontrol IIIB, ADF, 4 place intercom. Go to www.treborav8.com for pictures and more information. 301-330-6753
[/U][/U]

Back