For Sale: Partnership Wanted: Partners for LSA Co-Ownership in Eastern MA

PlanePlane

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
AS
I'm looking to buy an LSA (biased toward Cessna 162, but willing to explore other options) with 2-3 co-owners, to be housed in Eastern MA. Currently strongly considering KFIT or 3B3, but am very flexible as would be coming from Boston and am more concerned with hangar costs down and avoiding towered airports as long it's within 60 min driving time. Very rough costs: $13-$20k buy-in, fixed annual costs under $1500, and hourly rate under $40/hour (prices depend on fuel costs, TBO [more like time until overhaul on a 162...], and number of co-owners).

Happy to do all the legwork on acquiring, inspecting, coordinating, etc., but realistically I'm going to fly ~100 hours/year and it would be nice for the plane to get more use. Please message me if interested.

Why would you look to purchase a discontinued, no longer supported aircraft, when there are so many other A/C available?

Why would you look to purchase a discontinued, no longer supported aircraft, when there are so many other A/C available?

From personal experience, I think it has a number of advantages over other modern LSA options and is supported enough that it is a viable option to maintain one at a reasonable cost. I'd be happy to discuss my opinions in more detail and consider alternates with anyone interested in the partnership.

Back