Wanted Magellan GPS 315A DataSend Jepps CD

hotprops

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
hotprops
Wanted, Wanted, Magellan GPS 315A DataSend Jepps CD.
Original or copy, not sure if they can be copied but it hasn't been supported since 2002, so I don't believe there are any copyright issues.
Would prefer an original. it is a magellan product not jepps

Last edited:
still looking the only electric in my champ is a box of aa batteries

also will buy the whole unit if it comes with the cd

Floyd, thanks for response .the co,Magellan destroyed anything to do with the 315a ,"a" being aviation . the disk i am looking for is what they call datasend and it is a pick and choose format ,allowing you to choose airports,an other points of interest. they were buying this data from jepps and deals were made to make garmin the king and all stock was destroyed . garmin and jepps are the whores of aviation. jepps btw gets data free from our goverment and has locked down almost every other co. go figure

I should have copy, I'll try and find the image and cut you a disk, if you can wait I can send when I'm at Oshkosh.

PM me. I might be able to ftp it to you.

Last edited:
Yep. I have data send v1.5 and have uploaded to my google drive, drop me a PM and you can pull down the win zip file and run setup..

wow this is great news .I dont think i have been a member long enough or have enough posts to PM . any member with the answer please post .thanks

Biggles, is it the the database that has USA airports and such ? i see you are UK based.

Mike any chance you could burn a copy of the cd and mail it to me? i will be glad to pay for your services and postage. do you still use your 315a? does it still acquire the satellites . make sure you run it on a regular basis and keep fresh batteries in it . and be careful with the actual cd mine cracked in half when i was putting it in the drive, the oddest event i have ever witnessed kind of like that old tv show were the cassette goes up in smoke after the good guy decides to take the impossible mission ! thanks again, bill

Last edited:
Hi I could burn a copy, and will send you pm for address.. Would rather post when I'm in USA rather than sending from the uk.. I ll send you a link to my google drive which has all the files If you do want it quicker.

Back