Wanted: Partnership Wanted : KSUA to KBCT Partnership

Benjammin

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Benjammin
Looking to partner on a single engine aircraft based from KSUA to KBCT. KLNA KPBI F45

IFR platform as I’d like to do my rating this summer but otherwise open to ideas.

contact me for more information.

Looking to partner on a single engine aircraft based from KSUA to KBCT. KLNA KPBI F45

IFR platform as I’d like to do my rating this summer but otherwise open to ideas.

contact me for more information.
Hello Benjammin, I am wondering if you are still looking for a partner. I am the owner of a 2004 Mooney Ovation 2 based out of KSUA and now that I am no longer using it to travel for work, I am looking to partner with the right person. Please let me know if you may be interested and I will provide you with details.

Hello Benjammin, I am wondering if you are still looking for a partner. I am the owner of a 2004 Mooney Ovation 2 based out of KSUA and now that I am no longer using it to travel for work, I am looking to partner with the right person. Please let me know if you may be interested and I will provide you with details.
Aramkis - I saw your post re your Mooney. I am located in Palm Beach Gardens and I am looking to continue my IFR recurrency. I am a Naval Aviator (A-7E,T2C,A4J), 6500 hours. prior aircraft, M20C, Piper 180, Lance, Ovation 2 (new from factory), Meridian and C501SP. I am current with a 2nd class and a recent Bi Annual. No medical issues except readers. I have flown 3 times a month for the past 5 months under the hood and I am proficient around the field, i.e. landings, pattern, ILS, holding, VOR nav, etc. I need to move forward and file and execute IFR CXCC to an approach, missed, holding and on to alternate - I want to prepare for an IFR BI. The last plane was the Citation and I (thank goodness) sold it 11 years ago. Can you help me?

Aramkis - I saw your post re your Mooney. I am located in Palm Beach Gardens and I am looking to continue my IFR recurrency. I am a Naval Aviator (A-7E,T2C,A4J), 6500 hours. prior aircraft, M20C, Piper 180, Lance, Ovation 2 (new from factory), Meridian and C501SP. I am current with a 2nd class and a recent Bi Annual. No medical issues except readers. I have flown 3 times a month for the past 5 months under the hood and I am proficient around the field, i.e. landings, pattern, ILS, holding, VOR nav, etc. I need to move forward and file and execute IFR CXCC to an approach, missed, holding and on to alternate - I want to prepare for an IFR BI. The last plane was the Citation and I (thank goodness) sold it 11 years ago. Can you help me?

Hello Scott,

I appreciate you reaching out. I assume you are looking for the use of an airplane rather than buying into a partnership. I would be willing to accommodate your request and we would need to determine what is a fair price to charge based not he number of hours you would need. Let me know your thoughts on this and if you are interested, please DM me your number so we can discuss next steps.

Best regards,

Andrew

Hello Scott,

I appreciate you reaching out. I assume you are looking for the use of an airplane rather than buying into a partnership. I would be willing to accommodate your request and we would need to determine what is a fair price to charge based not he number of hours you would need. Let me know your thoughts on this and if you are interested, please DM me your number so we can discuss next steps.

Best regards,

Andrew
Hello Scott,

Best regards,

Andrew

Andrew - Thanks so much for your reply - I guess if I had to figure it out, I need a great and detailed check out in the plane so I am way ahead of it. I need someone willing to take me up and teach me how they fly their plane. If it were me, I would want them to treat my airplane better than I do, and with respect. So - your the boss. I enjoy learning and like to do things the right way. (I'm still alive after a lot of flying). I do not fly into crap weather. As I said the otehr day, I need to plan an IFR cXcC, file, weather brief, activate the plan, amend the llanb in flight, fly a full approach and do that under the hood. I learned a long time ago not to have "get home itus" so I defer to weather. So I figure 2-4 hours for fam and then 6-8 hours of cxcc. For instance, I used to take my Ovation 2 to Tampa Intl and park over on the east side and take a courtesy car for a great lunch and head back. Nothing like an hour IFR to learn all the buttons and gadgets. I use an ipad with Foreflight as my flight bag. Once I feel that I am confortable back in the IFR structure, then I would wan tto fly 2-3x a month, just local, usually burger runs so I can keep my IFR current.

Andrew - Thanks so much for your reply - I guess if I had to figure it out, I need a great and detailed check out in the plane so I am way ahead of it. I need someone willing to take me up and teach me how they fly their plane. If it were me, I would want them to treat my airplane better than I do, and with respect. So - your the boss. I enjoy learning and like to do things the right way. (I'm still alive after a lot of flying). I do not fly into crap weather. As I said the otehr day, I need to plan an IFR cXcC, file, weather brief, activate the plan, amend the llanb in flight, fly a full approach and do that under the hood. I learned a long time ago not to have "get home itus" so I defer to weather. So I figure 2-4 hours for fam and then 6-8 hours of cxcc. For instance, I used to take my Ovation 2 to Tampa Intl and park over on the east side and take a courtesy car for a great lunch and head back. Nothing like an hour IFR to learn all the buttons and gadgets. I use an ipad with Foreflight as my flight bag. Once I feel that I am confortable back in the IFR structure, then I would wan tto fly 2-3x a month, just local, usually burger runs so I can keep my IFR current.
img.jpg

Reviving an old thread here, but I'm a new user so I can't post any new threads just yet. Looking to find a partnership in this area as well. Out of KFXE, but can do KHWO/KBCT/KPMP, etc.

Hello Aramkis - is this partnership still available? I live in Palm City, FL. I currently have over 8,000 TT and currently fly regularly as a Captain on the Airbus 320 series. I’d be interested in a partnership.

Back