Wanted: Joy of Flight video

RalphInCA

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
RalphInCA
Somebody please point me towards a YouTube video about the joy of flight.

You know, one with great music, and flying scenes that makes you just want to cry as you watch and think about how great GA is.

I'm feeling kinda sentimental.

Don't know about crying or any other display of emotion, but some possibilities that I think might work with regard to expressing joy with music are these (but this depends so much on personal taste):

Last edited:
While my sarcastic azz was tempted to post the fairchild incident, I wont go there :)

I love this one though. Its beautiful

While my sarcastic azz was tempted to post the fairchild incident, I wont go there :)

I love this one though. Its beautiful

When people ask me why the hell I would want to fly airplanes I show them this video

I don't have access to YouTube here, but someone needs to link the videos of the Canadian pilot taking his daughter up for her first acro flight or the other recent video of the pilot giving a little girl her first ride in a cub. Those are great at conveying the joy of flight.

Which reminds me I need to get a GoPro for the biplane. Something about watching my kids hold their hands out in the air while flying from the back seat of the Waco brings a great sense of joy.

good one, especially the shot at 2:25

Figured I'd resurrect a thread vs. starting a new for this vid.

These guys seem to be having way too much fun:

Back