wanted... inop steam gauge instruments for "paper weights"

Mistake Not...

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Mistake Not...
I guess eBay would be the place to look, but I thought I'd see if there's a place to buy not working not repairable never gonna work again instruments for my desk.

I'd like to pick up a 6 pack, and then anything else interesting. I'd like to intercept them just before they're thrown in the trash.. Not spend $$ buying something I could fix. Don't even have to have guts, just have to look good from the outside.

I've got VSI you can have. Just pay for shipping.

I buy them off ebay.

I like unique ones. This is one I think is pretty cool.

2270b.jpg

I'd like to pick up a 6 pack, and then anything else interesting. I'd like to intercept them just before they're thrown in the trash.. Not spend $$ buying something I could fix. Don't even have to have guts, just have to look good from the outside.

Got the perfect 6 pack for ya! A classic six if I do say so. Lemme me know if ya want me to save them before I throw 'em away, 'k?

mrbpSb6Dfz2Kb_oOWvBLU2Q.jpg

Last edited:
I buy them off ebay.

I like unique ones. This is one I think is pretty cool.

Is there a magic word to use to find things that aren't $$$? I did actually look before consulting lazyweb, but in 30 seconds or so couldn't seem to eliminate the expensive ones.

(Yeah, I guess I could filter by price. Just seems like there should be a #ornament tag or something. )

Last edited:
I guess eBay would be the place to look, but I thought I'd see if there's a place to buy not working not repairable never gonna work again instruments for my desk.

Are you paying core value?

I gotta bunch.

"...I thought I'd see if there's a place to buy not working not repairable never gonna work again instruments for my desk..."

Back