Wanted: Foreflight Stratus 2

rstory

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
Looking to pick up a Stratus 2 if anyone is looking to get rid of one.

Any idea on the what the Stratus III will do that the Stratus II doesn't ?

My Stratus 2 fell 250 ft out of an airplane onto a runway and still works.

Was any stratus (other than maybe the Stratus I) ever "rumored" prior to release?

I'd like to pick one up, but am thinking maybe I should hold out for a III (whenever that would be)

Was any stratus (other than maybe the Stratus I) ever "rumored" prior to release?

I'd like to pick one up, but am thinking maybe I should hold out for a III (whenever that would be)

But then the Stratus IV will be just around the corner. :D

Well, at least you can maximize the time that you have the "newest unit" by purchasing it immediately upon release... ;)

If you wait for the next edition,you will always be waiting,if the company wants to stay in business they have to keep coming up with new models. I will sell you mine when the III comes out.

Well, at least you can maximize the time that you have the "newest unit" by purchasing it immediately upon release... ;)

Meh, it's not like an iPhone - it should be a relatively stable product at this point. Maybe the battery can be better or the package made smaller, but ultimately it's a WAAS GPS, ADSB receiver, and AHRS. There's not much more functionality they can add other than minor incremental tweaks.

Back