For Sale WANTED: Bose headsets

alexgeo

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
AlexG
Hey all--I'm considering going back into training to finish my IR and CP certificates. Currently use a pair of David Clamps which I cannot stand wearing for more that 2 hours. If anyone has a nice pair of A20's or X's, please make me an offer either through the forum or through PM's. Don't really care about Bluetooth or whatever; they just need to be dual plug GA.

Only looking to deal with people who have some history on PoA. All transactions will be done through Paypal or Venmo.

Thanks!

Hey guys, Ran out of money and never finished my training, Need to recoup some costs, I have a Bose A20 with bluetooth that I bought from Marv golden pilot supply in SD for $1100. Only have 10 hours in my log book and they were only worn by me. Mint condition... Comes in original carry bag. E-mail me for pics Looking to get 950 shipped after PayPal fees. Also have a yeas FTA-750L GPS for sale. I know I am new on here but feel free to google my user name, you can check out RCGroups.com and other forums to see that I have sold a lot of other things on forums and have ONLY positive feedback. Please reply by e-mail to oripaamoni@gmail.com

Heres a bose a20 headset for you.

Back