Want to buy/borrow XM Weather in July 2016

bjohnsonmn

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
bjohnsonmn
Hello All,

I am heading to the greater white North in July (I live in Minnesota, often called the great white North). I have ADS-B in capabilities while I am in the US, but am looking for a system to buy/borrow while in Canada. I believe the SXAR1 is the device I would need, but don't really want to spend $900 for two weeks of usage.

Side note: if you have been meaning to head to Alaska, and have two weeks off and a plane in July, you are welcome to fly along both ways (or just one). Let me know if you are interested.

Hello All,

I am heading to the greater white North in July (I live in Minnesota, often called the great white North). I have ADS-B in capabilities while I am in the US, but am looking for a system to buy/borrow while in Canada. I believe the SXAR1 is the device I would need, but don't really want to spend $900 for two weeks of usage.

Side note: if you have been meaning to head to Alaska, and have two weeks off and a plane in July, you are welcome to fly along both ways (or just one). Let me know if you are interested.
I have two

I have two, black unit and a grey unit, both work fine, I have gone to ads and don't need them 386 717 4408 my cell, if I don't answer, leave message, I will call back, the units cost me 7_8 hundred each. I will make you a great deal.

I have two, black unit and a grey unit, both work fine, I have gone to ads and don't need them 386 717 4408 my cell, if I don't answer, leave message, I will call back, the units cost me 7_8 hundred each. I will make you a great deal.
Hey Bahama,
Are these the versions that pair with an iPad? I am hoping to find one that does, and that works with a free XM display app. Are they still activated? Also, I am looking to borrow/rent one for the few weeks I need it (Happy to pay for the time). Otherwise, I too have gone ADSB.

Thanks!
Brad

Hey Bahama,
Are these the versions that pair with an iPad? I am hoping to find one that does, and that works with a free XM display app. Are they still activated? Also, I am looking to borrow/rent one for the few weeks I need it (Happy to pay for the time). Otherwise, I too have gone ADSB.

Thanks!
Brad

Let me clear that up. I did say BUY in the original post! Let me know the model numbers and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!
Brad

Back