Want old instruments

ajstoner21

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Andrew
Anyone have any old instruments they are just gonna throw out?

I'm honestly not looking to pay much other than shipping and handling.

But, If you have an old compass, or any of the 6 pack instruments that you are just gonna toss out, I'd love to have it for demonstration purposes in ground school classes.

I know alot of these are very overhaul-able, but if you are willing to let go of something cheap, let me know.

Salvage yard out at Lancaster?

Tell me if you consider going there, let me know. I'd like to check out that place too.

Salvage yard out at Lancaster?

Tell me if you consider going there, let me know. I'd like to check out that place too.

I forgot all about that place! They had a "Legal but Fatal" safety seminar a few months back.

I'll let you know when or if I go!

Anyone have any old instruments they are just gonna throw out?

I'm honestly not looking to pay much other than shipping and handling.

But, If you have an old compass, or any of the 6 pack instruments that you are just gonna toss out, I'd love to have it for demonstration purposes in ground school classes.

I know alot of these are very overhaul-able, but if you are willing to let go of something cheap, let me know.

i just sold 3 instruments on E-Bay, DG,AI,& turn coordinator, and a King VOR head for $350 I still have a couple compasses 1 is disassembled. It's yours for shipping.

I've got an old Narco VOR/ILS indicator. Not only not repairable, I'm not sure it ever worked! In fact, I think I have 2 so you can happily take one apart. Yours for shipping!

I've got an old Narco VOR/ILS indicator. Not only not repairable, I'm not sure it ever worked! In fact, I think I have 2 so you can happily take one apart. Yours for shipping!

How old? Is it comparable to what youd see in a typical trainer?

Back