WALKING THE DOG

Teller1900

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
I am a dad!
A woman was flying from Seattle to San Francisco . Unexpectedly, the plane was diverted to Sacramento along the way. The flight attendant explained that there would be a delay, and if the passengers wanted to get off the aircraft the plane would re-board in 50 minutes.

Everybody got off the plane except one lady who was blind. The man had noticed her as he walked by and could tell the lady was blind because her Seeing Eye dog lay quietly underneath the seats in front of her throughout the entire flight. He could also tell she had flown this very flight before because the pilot approached her, and calling her by name, said, "Kathy, we are in Sacramento for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?"

The blind lady replied, "No thanks, but maybe Buddy would like to stretch his legs."

Picture this: All the people in the gate area came to a complete standstill when they looked up and saw the pilot walk off the plane with a Seeing Eye dog! The pilot was even wearing sunglasses. People scattered. They not only tried to change planes, but they were trying to change airlines!

True story... Have a great day and remember...

mail

...THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS AS THEY APPEAR.​

A woman was flying from Seattle to San Francisco . Unexpectedly, the plane was diverted to Sacramento along the way. The flight attendant explained that there would be a delay, and if the passengers wanted to get off the aircraft the plane would re-board in 50 minutes.

Everybody got off the plane except one lady who was blind. The man had noticed her as he walked by and could tell the lady was blind because her Seeing Eye dog lay quietly underneath the seats in front of her throughout the entire flight. He could also tell she had flown this very flight before because the pilot approached her, and calling her by name, said, "Kathy, we are in Sacramento for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?"

The blind lady replied, "No thanks, but maybe Buddy would like to stretch his legs."

Picture this: All the people in the gate area came to a complete standstill when they looked up and saw the pilot walk off the plane with a Seeing Eye dog! The pilot was even wearing sunglasses. People scattered. They not only tried to change planes, but they were trying to change airlines!

True story... Have a great day and remember...

mail

...THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS AS THEY APPEAR.​
THat's a good, classic story. Snopes marks it as "False" (http://www.snopes.com/humor/jokes/pilotdog.asp), but it's still fun. You ought to try that sometime on a break!:rofl:

THat's a good, classic story. Snopes marks it as "False" (http://www.snopes.com/humor/jokes/pilotdog.asp), but it's still fun. You ought to try that sometime on a break!:rofl:

Well ya just gotta ruin all the fun, don't ya!! :p

I've actually thought about it. We have a blind nun who flies with us a lot. Her seeing eye dog is quite nice and I've walked it up and down the airstairs quite a few times...never with quite that response, unfortunately.

Wow.. I never thought nuns would NEED the airlines.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Maybe it's only the blind ones. I was going to joke that she must've lost her medical, but I'd bet the nun hat (that has to be what gives them power) is light enough to qualify as an LSA! Do you think it would be a good omen or a bad omen to have a nun on your wing? Talk about dissimilar type formation!

Do you think it would be a good omen or a bad omen to have a nun on your wing? Talk about dissimilar type formation!

I'm gonna vote for a 'bad' thing. Think about it... If it comes time for *someone* to go down, who do you think God will choose to take down? You, or the nun? At least with someone like Tony on your wing, you're pretty much guaranteed to live to see another day. :yes: :D

Wow.. I never thought nuns would NEED the airlines.

attachment.php

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You remember that there were times when she flew in formation with piston planes and airliners?

Also looking at the picture I'd think it'd be a safer flying rig if the habit were attached to her by at least a chin strap. :rolleyes:

I think the series started in the late 1960's? I think that cornet provides prior art to any Airbus patent on winglets.

Back