Waiting 90 days between physicals??

E

EvanD.

Hey all! Today I went in and did my class 1 physical. All went well, but when the AME went to print the certificate from the FAA website it said it couldn’t print because it had been less than 90 days since my last physical (second class on nov.2 2017). I need my first class to get an interview with an airline. She called the FAA and hey said they would need to mail it to me. Any body else expierience something similar? It was news to both me and my AME.

No experience like yours, but two ideas.... Hopefully the AME gave you various numbers that helps to find your records in the system. He if did

1) Call the "interested airman" phone number, 405-954-4821, and explain your situation. Ask if they can verify the approval is in the system, and ask if/when/how the mailing will happen.

2) Check with your local FSDO about printing a replacement while you wait in their office. When I was a student pilot in 2010, there was a hiccup providing me the paper student pilot certificate. I made an appointment with the Fort Worth FSDO office and the very helpful inspector was able to find my info in the system and create the paper certificate while I waited.

yup ... 90 days between physicals. no worry as they are prompt with mailing certs!

No experience like yours, but two ideas.... Hopefully the AME gave you various numbers that helps to find your records in the system. He if did

1) Call the "interested airman" phone number, 405-954-4821, and explain your situation. Ask if they can verify the approval is in the system, and ask if/when/how the mailing will happen.

2) Check with your local FSDO about printing a replacement while you wait in their office. When I was a student pilot in 2010, there was a hiccup providing me the paper student pilot certificate. I made an appointment with the Fort Worth FSDO office and the very helpful inspector was able to find my info in the system and create the paper certificate while I waited.

Awesome! Thank you!

If you are really under time pressure, you can call 405-954-4821 and they will email it to you :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back