Wait Wait, is it talk like a Pirate day soon?

comanchepilot

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Joe Farrell, yeah, him
title says it all . . . I"ve seen a lot of pirate lingo showing up in various places . . .

Yarr. Not 'til September 19th, ye scurvy dog!

I'll be having a shot of me favorite Scotch, Arrrrrrdddbeg!

This nonsense again?

Pirates are the enemy. My standing orders are shoot on sight without warning. Large caliber weapons only. No survivors. No prisoners. Any who are begging for mercy are easy non moving targets. Leave them for the sharks. If they boarded, throw the garbage over the side and sail on.

This nonsense again?

Pirates are the enemy. My standing orders are shoot on sight without warning. Large caliber weapons only. No survivors. No prisoners. Any who are begging for mercy are easy non moving targets. Leave them for the sharks. If they boarded, throw the garbage over the side and sail on.

You're on.

attachment.php

This nonsense again?

Arrr, lighten up, Francisco.

^^^^^^^^^Love it. Yea, they arrrr scurvy dogs those pirates, but in every pirate there is a just a misunderstoond victim of society crying for help and understanding.

"arrrrrgh . . .Brackett ground it be Comanche niner four niner zero with yer papa ready to be taxing, I be having Xray . . . "

"niner zero papa - taxi to what be known as two right, travel via novembrrrrrrr!"

that was funny today. . . lots of laughter in the background when the ground controller keyed his mike . . ."

the truly AMAZING thing was the very next call was from one of the Asian students who sounded JUST like a pirate without TRYING to sound like a pirate . . . and everyone was laughing then - Ground told the student to standby, he was laughing so hard. The student just sounded confused. .

Only 95 days to Festivus!

"arrrrrgh . . .Brackett ground it be Comanche niner four niner zero with yer papa ready to be taxing, I be having Xray . . . "

"niner zero papa - taxi to what be known as two right, travel via novembrrrrrrr!"

that was funny today. . . lots of laughter in the background when the ground controller keyed his mike . . ."

the truly AMAZING thing was the very next call was from one of the Asian students who sounded JUST like a pirate without TRYING to sound like a pirate . . . and everyone was laughing then - Ground told the student to standby, he was laughing so hard. The student just sounded confused. .

Only 95 days to Festivus!

If this really happened, you have way more balls than me, I could never do that to ATC. Then again, I fly out of an untowered field.... and feel comfy saying anything on my CTAF!

^^^^^^^^^Love it. Yea, they arrrr scurvy dogs those pirates, but in every pirate there is a just a misunderstoond victim of society crying for help and understanding.

And there are a bunch of sea creatures that could use an easy meal.

Reminds me of my favorite Pirate joke:

Q: What's a Pirate's favorite letter?

A: Ye might think it's the "Rrrrrrrr" matey, but really it's the "Cccccceeeee"!

September has the pirates.... What month has the Talk like a gangsta?

"Yo Denton Ground, Cardinal one three two Pappa mike at Bidness Air, ready ta taxi ta runway fo' VFR departure ta da souf. We's gots 411 Juliet, otay buh-weet?"

http://www.joel.net/EBONICS/Translator

Back