Waco Texas from Ocean City, Maryland

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
Mary and I finally got some travel time in our Sundowner. We decided that we wanted to check out the tv show Fixer Upper and the Magnolia Market in Waco Texas. So, we packed up our stuff, fueled the plane and headed out.

Blog post and links to video - http://gmflightlog.blogspot.com/2018/04/waco-texas.html

We had a great time exploring Waco and meeting up with friends from Dallas and Austin. The next trips are to Sanibel Island in Florida then Louisville KY.

Great post,liked all the info on the route. Your going to enjoy Sanibel.

For Sanibel, I hope so. Mary and I just want to hang out on the beach, relax and enjoy some sand and warm water temps. I want to check out sailboats but the bride wants a faster plane. Actually she went from we need to I want. ughhh....I'm so happy with our Sundowner.

I wish I had known you were coming down to our "middle of the f***ing desert" (as many friends living in civilization call this place). I would have come up to Wacko and bought you a beer (in exchange for you buying me a beer LOL).
Next time? (or next time I fly over your place again which might happen sooner than later)

Back