WAAS card

Checkout_my_Six

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Check_my_Six
Anyone interested in swapping a month old Garmin 400/500 WAAS card? My 530W GPS data is out by over a year and I'm looking to get it back to within a month.

PM me and we can arrange the swap......

Yaen if u ever get to florida i will swap one with u.

Anyone interested in swapping a month old Garmin 400/500 WAAS card? My 530W GPS data is out by over a year and I'm looking to get it back to within a month.

PM me and we can arrange the swap......

Does that work? Aren't subscriptons addressed?

You talking approaches or the terrain card?

Like to help you out,but my aircraft is in FLA.

You can swap them, might be easier to find someone local and see if they'll update it for you off their subscription.

Let me see if my son brought his card home from college, if he did I will swap with you. :D I'll ask him tonight.

Does that work? Aren't subscriptons addressed?

Not 400/500 series. All of the newer stuff is, though.

I'd also be interested in a 400/500 waas gps data card swap for some more recent data if anybody is available. My data in my 430w is over 3 years old :D

Not 400/500 series. All of the newer stuff is, though.

I'd also be interested in a 400/500 waas gps data card swap for some more recent data if anybody is available. My data in my 430w is over 3 years old :D

Why not spring for a one time update?:dunno:

I know I'm going to be in the minority here, but that just seems wrong to me. I guess it's not stealing technically since someone paid for the data...or is it?
thanks....I'm not stealing. Someone is trading cards with me. They have an older card but, newer than mine.

They will update the card I give them....so, there's nothing shady going on here.

Thanks for all y'all's interest in this topic.....good day. ;)

I know I'm going to be in the minority here, but that just seems wrong to me. I guess it's not stealing technically since someone paid for the data...or is it?

No more stealing than someone giving you a sectional he/she no longer needed.

Definitely not stealing. If i buy something and decide later to give it away its my business. The fact that the data is expired I couldn't see how jepp would care.

Again op. If in Florida let me known i update every month

Definitely not stealing. If i buy something and decide later to give it away its my business. The fact that the data is expired I couldn't see how jepp would care.

Again op. If in Florida let me known i update every month

For the record.. I didn't call it stealing... But on my King KMD-150 MFD,, no other card will work in it so I get to pay hundreds for the data update...

Edit...... Never mind . the wonderful King company doesn't seem to support updates anymore... But let just one person fill that void and watch him get sued to kingdom come by King..:mad2::mad2::mad2:...

Last edited:
Back