W29 Bay Bridge - Sunday

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
I was thinking of flying to W29 Bay Bridge for a late lunch or early dinner this Sunday, any takers? Mary and I wanted to get some fly time in since the wx is looking good.

Attachments

• tile_33_23_3_9_4.jpg
    tile_33_23_3_9_4.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I'll say that my last visit to Hemingways late last fall was disappointing. Have a good flight!

-Tim

Gary..thanks for the heads up text message! Presently, not looking good for W29 in the late afternoon, but I'll be looking for a brunch-lunch destination earlier in the day...

Jeff
N1159P
1N4 Woodbine, NJ

I called today and confirmed there is taxi service. The folks at the airport were very helpful this morning. They said to call about 15 minutes out and they will call the cab for us. Let’s set a time, and I'll plan around that.

Trying to coordinate with the AOPA forum too.

Last edited:
Had a fun day flying and some good eats at Kentmoor. I took your advice Tim and passsed on Hemingway's.

My trip journal is updated with today's events. I really had a heck of a time with ATC at wilmington KILG. This guy had me scratching my head and looking for traffic everywhere making the statement asking if I was a flight of two.:eek: Yikes!!

Overall W29 is a nice airport with some really friendly people. We will be going back for a crab run in the spring.

Back