W.O'Boogie

Eamon

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Eamon
I just got done checking the WX.........It is a Beautiful day here in the NE.
I am heading out to got for a few nice quick flights & an hour or so of taxing at EWR.

What do you usually fly? How often?

Are you a low wing man or a high wing man?

Eamon said:
I just got done checking the WX.........It is a Beautiful day here in the NE.
I am heading out to got for a few nice quick flights & an hour or so of taxing at EWR.

What do you usually fly? How often?

Are you a low wing man or a high wing man?

Most recent time is 172. But I have a gob of Katana time too. Hours are few and far between, but I make every one count. Hopefully the skies over North Florida will be favorable the rest of the week, as I have to go to make arrangements to bury my father at Arlington. He would want me to fly some.

My deepest condolences.

Fair winds and following seas and a smooth memorial flight.

W.O'Boogie said:
Hopefully the skies over North Florida will be favorable the rest of the week, as I have to go to make arrangements to bury my father at Arlington. He would want me to fly some.

I am sorry to hear that. My condolences and prayers out to you and your family.

Very sorry to hear about your loss Winston. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :(

My condolences on your father.

Good Luck & tail winds for your next flight.

Thank you all. Funny, I spoke the people handling the ANC part of the arrangement, and they say it is a 7 month backlog. Not sure how to handle that.

And just to be clear, I said father. It's father in law. My dad passed in 2000 at 80. He chose not to go to Arlington. He said it was too crowded and it was for heroes. I guess he didn't think a SS and a DFC cut it. Father in Law was raised in DC area, so it's like going home. And that's good enough for me.

Now I have no one to ask. On my own. I hope I learned enough from both of them to carry on and make them proud. Or at least not embarass them wherever great men go when they leave this earth.

Col J.M. Fitzgerald II, USMA 1956 (20 Aug 1934 - 20 Aug 2006) May God grant him the peace and serenity that a MI SF officer earned in tours in some of the most God forsaken places on earth. Rest in Peace Dad. I'll watch after the girls.

Back