Voyager Village, WI--anybody been?

MSPAviator

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
MSPAviator
So I'm thinking of flying in here for lunch or dinner. Has anybody been here want to give me some tips?

http://voyagervillage.com/dining.html

The Voyager Village Airport is located near Webster, Wisconsin.
45-58-OO N latitude
92-O8-45 W longitude
1O2O feet elevation

Airport site #: 27677.A
Location ID: 9WN2

The runway has a paved surface and is 3,5OO feet long by 5O feet wide, running NE/SW. The runway is maintained and lighted year round.

The airport is located in the heart of Voyager Village Country Club within easy walking distance of an 18-hole championship golf course, 9-hole Par 3 and full service clubhouse including lounge, dining room, swimming pool, sauna and showers.

Voyager%20Village%20Aerial%20Photo.jpg

Been there once a few years ago to meet friends for dinner.
It was summer and I seem to remember there were golfers very close like the runway runs right through it.
Food was good from what I remember.

Great place! It has, however been more than 5 years since I've been there. I think you need to call ahead to have the lights turned on for you, and watch the snow piles if you have a low wing.

I used to fly there all the time. It is a fun flight from the cities, and they have great food. When I would fly in, I would overfly the runway, as during season it is a play through. Landing to the South you will come in over the trees, which is a fun time.

I think you will enjoy it there.

I'll bet it doesn't look much like that photo at this time of year. :D

It looks like they relocated the parking area from a few years back. Yes, it looks just a tad different this time of year. I think they might finally have some snow there now.

Back