Votre Amis

I really enjoyed that piece !

What do you expect from the French ? if the actual demographic trend continues, in 10 years from now, France will become a radical Islamic state...

(I admit being biaised since I live in Israel...)

Armageddon Aviator said:
I really enjoyed that piece !

What do you expect from the French ? if the actual demographic trend continues, in 10 years from now, France will become a radical Islamic state...

(I admit being biaised since I live in Israel...)

I neither live in Israel nor am I of the Hebrew faith, but I am troubled by the (seemingly) lack of interest shown by the Israeli people on the "election" of Omerud (sp?).

It seems like his plan is to give the Palestinians a lot of land (note that I did not say "give back land") and then hope that they will be satisfied.

KNOCK KNOCK. Who's there? Neville. Neville Who? Neville Chamberlain, who gave the British "Peace in Our Time" in 1938 by giving Hitler what he wanted. Mazeltov, Come in Neville, we have been wating to be rolled over by our friends.

Next will be unilateral disarmament of the Israelis and then is a simple step to making what was Israel into part of the world as it should be.

Be worried. Be very worried. This is spiraling out of control.

Last edited:
The majority of Israelis agree to the idea of pulling out from large parts of the West Bank. Those areas are heavily populated with palestinian arabs.

We feel threatened by the demographic trends and don't aspire to end up as Lebanon or Yugoslavia.

The only solution to prevent that from happening is either to throw the palestinians out (not very likely to happen) or to withdraw from those places.

Israel is a very tiny state, when you fly along the sea shore, you can easily see the border with the Palestinian authority - but - a Moslem majority would be far more menacing that the military might of our neighbors.

Ah - by the way - I have noticed that you like the French...:)

So here's a site that I warmly recommend !

www.i-hate-france.com

I should know - I was born and raised in France...

Back