Virtual OSH Seminar - Vinyl & Paint

PaulMillner

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Paul Millner
Everything You Wanted to Know about Paint Shop Selection & Vinyl Application

You have your aircraft paint scheme all picked out! Now the question is, where should I get my aircraft painted, vinyl vs paint?

Scheme Designers Owner and Chief Designer, Craig Barnett, will host a free workshop online on Thursday July 9, 2020 at 8 pm Eastern, 5 pm Pacific, on Zoom:

us02webzoom.us/meeting/85476454570

In this interactive session, he will share critical guidelines and best design practices in choosing the perfect paint shop and paint. He will discuss the pros and cons of paint vs vinyl, as well as other applications such as airbrushing.

Craig’s world-renowned workshop is presented in a dynamic, engaging, educational and entertaining fashion, is graphic-rich, and contains and visually stimulating media. The interactive workshop includes hundreds of photos and design renderings illustrating best practices for aircraft paint scheme design. The workshop will assist pilots in navigating the process to develop their paint scheme and see it through to reality, including criteria to choosing the right paint shop for you.

Everything you ever wanted to know about vinyl application and selecting a paint shop for your aircraft. More info:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/everyt...ection-vinyl-application-tickets-110801058950

I'll be there... let's think up some hard questions for Craig! Paul

Back