Violation of ROC

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
Hey, don't the rules of conduct specifically state that when you buy a new airrcraft you have to post pictures? If someone were to violate this, would they not be subject to discipline -- even if they ARE on the management council?

:rolleyes:

Inquiring- naw, call 'em SNOOPING - minds want to know: who am it?

If it's that Philadelphia Lawyer, I'm a-gonna wring his neck!

I believe you're correct. And the discipline is, of course, providing rides in said new plane at whatever PoA fly-in they attend. In perpetuity!

Inquiring- naw, call 'em SNOOPING - minds want to know: who am it?

If it's that Philadelphia Lawyer, I'm a-gonna wring his neck!

Y'know, I don't recall seeing pictures or anything else about Chip's new bird... :no:

Hey, don't the rules of conduct specifically state that when you buy a new airrcraft you have to post pictures? If someone were to violate this, would they not be subject to discipline -- even if they ARE on the management council?

Did he get it yet? :dunno:

I'll post a picture of it if he comes up here and gives me a ride. :D :D :D

The picture really should be of the aircraft in the grass, where it belongs. :yes:

Ohh, maybe we can get them to add this smiley!

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

Last edited:
(Slaps forehead)...

...of course!

A Husky young fellow, that Chip is...

I announced the purchase with my new avatar, didn't anybody notice?

I'll try to post a photo or two soon. Diana's right, the picture needs to be of the airplane in the grass.

BTW, it's black. I never thought I'd own a black airplane. Now I can give rides at Gaston's without having to put gas in the airplane between every one.

I noticed. :yes:

I think it might be a violation of the ROC if you don't give your friends in Missouri a ride as soon as practicable. ;)

Chip, now you just need the perfect compliment to low and slow...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63679&viewitem=&item=170162353104

I'll try to post a photo or two soon. Diana's right, the picture needs to be of the airplane in the grass.

BTW, it's black. I never thought I'd own a black airplane. Now I can give rides at Gaston's without having to put gas in the airplane between every one.

yea no kidding ken. 2000 miles range at 220 knots. ill take two!

The one I was looking at at Osh this year had a cool feature. It had a nose camera so you could actually see what was ahead of that mile long cowling.

Pete

pete-
i think thats the one, look on the right side of the cockpit photos, a black and white screen is what i see there.

Hey, don't the rules of conduct specifically state that when you buy a new aircraft you have to post pictures? If someone were to violate this, would they not be subject to discipline -- even if they ARE on the management council?

Ken, how 'bout this idea? I have some extra 'Apple' appliqués that came with my iPhone. If Chip doesn't post pictures within a certain time frame, he has to put them on the door of his new airplane. :yes: :rofl:

Ken, how 'bout this idea? I have some extra 'Apple' appliqués that came with my iPhone. If Chip doesn't post pictures within a certain time frame, he has to put them on the door of his new airplane. :yes: :rofl:

OHHHHH! That tears it. No ride for you!!!

If I put an Apple sticker on my airplane I'd have to re-rig it so that pushing the stick to the right made it turn left, then develop a very small following that believed it was actually more intuitive to do it that way. And after I overpaid for the airplane by a factor of two, have it crash repetedly. Oh, by the way, you can't replace the battery. The iHusky.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ut oh! Is there a 'smilie' for back-pedaling here?

If I put an Apple sticker on my airplane I'd have to re-rig it so that pushing the stick to the right made it turn left, then develop a very small following that believed it was actually more intuitive to do it that way. And after I overpaid for the airplane by a factor of two, have it crash repetedly. Oh, by the way, you can't replace the battery. The iHusky.
OMG!!!!! That is hilarious!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And don't forget that most fueling pumps would no longer be compatable with it, so you'll either have to use only specialized pumps or get a conversion kit that only works some of the time on some types of pumps and runs the risk of corupting the fuel if it's removed improperly.

Back