Vintage Jeppesen-Sanderson AvStar Flight Calculator - Working & Mint Condition w/Case

Re: Vintage Jeppesen-Sanderson AvStar Flight Calculator - Working & Mint Condition w/

Hi,

I have recently joined POA and have never purchased through this forum before.
I would like to buy the Avstar as advertised but only provided it IS fully functional 100%.
I have had a recent dissapointment with a similar purchase on Ebay.

How do I go about the purchase.

Regards,
Gavin

Re: Vintage Jeppesen-Sanderson AvStar Flight Calculator - Working & Mint Condition w/

Gavin, have you tied sending the OP a private message? You can click on the User Name to the left of his message, and then on "Send a private message..." or "Send an email..."

Since this "for sale" ad is a little old, that might be the best course.

Come to think of it, I might have one of those old devices liking in my flight-junk... (gin).

While you are waiting for a response from Vistanz, why not tell us a little about yourself, your flying, how the aviation environment in South Africa is, stuff like that...

...and, Welcome to PoA!

I'm returning to flying after nearly 20 years. When I flew I enjoyed using my Jeppesen ProStar calculator. I don't believe they sell those anymore, so what are people using for their WB and Course calculations these days? I have an iPad but would like to hear some recommendations before buying any apps. Thanks.

Louis

I'm returning to flying after nearly 20 years. When I flew I enjoyed using my Jeppesen ProStar calculator. I don't believe they sell those anymore, so what are people using for their WB and Course calculations these days? I have an iPad but would like to hear some recommendations before buying any apps. Thanks.

Louis

I use WnB Pro (an iPad app) for my WnB calculations, I use the AOPA Flight planner (internet) or ForeFlight (iPad) for course calculations. Just about any of the E6B apps etc... on the iPad will work fine instead of the whiz wheel, if you want to calculate it all out yourself.

Back