View new/previous and next thread link

citationxjl

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jeff
Maybe this could be at the top of the page as well. That way we can look at the first thread...in case we cant tell exactly what it is from the title, then instead of scrolling through to the bottom, we could just click next thread link right on top.

I click on the little down arrow beside the thread title to see ONLY the unread items in the thread, is that what you mean Jeff?

I would like to see an indicator beside each thread so we can know which ones we have participated in (maybe its there and I don't see it?).

Let'sgoflying! said:
I would like to see an indicator beside each thread so we can know which ones we have participated in (maybe its there and I don't see it?).
In the forum listing of threads, look on the left column. If there is an arrow next to the envelope, you've got posts in that thread. If not, you haven't participated in the thread. Hold your cursor over the envelope and it will tell you how many posts you've made in the thread.

In the forum listing of threads**

ooh having a problem with the terminology, Brian -sorry. Not sure what this** is, maybe you mean when the page presented when I click Active Topics? Anyway I see the envelopes and also the popup when i move the cursor over. Thanks.

There are envelopes that are blue, some with letters popping out... is there a place to see what all the icons mean? Thanks twice.

Let'sgoflying! said:
There are envelopes that are blue, some with letters popping out... is there a place to see what all the icons mean? Thanks twice.
The key is at the bottom of the page.

You're welcome, you're welcome. :D

Back