videos of landings at Gaston's

Toby

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Toby Speed
Besides the video on Chip's website with that crazy low pass, are there any other videos that show takeoffs, landings and/or aerial views of Gaston's? Preferably with a narrator describing every bump, swerve and wiggle along the way? (jk) Do you have one, Diana?

Thanx.

Michael Driggs put together a montage of stills and video. It does not have the naratives that you want, but it is pretty good.

Toby said:
Besides the video on Chip's website with that crazy low pass, are there any other videos that show takeoffs, landings and/or aerial views of Gaston's? Preferably with a narrator describing every bump, swerve and wiggle along the way? (jk) Do you have one, Diana?
Toby, I got a copy from Michael after he posted that he would send the DVD to anyone who wanted one. I also got an extra copy and sent one to Danny Gaston.

Michael's DVD includes several video segments that I believe Bob Bement took plus Chip's video. Michael did a great job with it. :)

Diana and Greg, thanks. I'll ask him for his address again. I had misplaced the address and never got back to the task.

Back