Video w/Audio ( X Post)

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
I am flying with a friend in to Boston Logan (KBOS) tomorrow in a Lance for an Angel Flight. Sitting right seat I want to video the approach and landing into Logan ( itty bitty me sandwiched between the A320 and the 757.
I'd like to do audio with the video. Is there a way to plug the video camera into the intercom system? If I don't all I'll pick up is the drone of the engine. I'd really like to pick up the Chatter on the frequency?

AdamZ said:
I am flying with a friend in to Boston Logan (KBOS) tomorrow in a Lance for an Angel Flight. Sitting right seat I want to video the approach and landing into Logan ( itty bitty me sandwiched between the A320 and the 757.
I'd like to do audio with the video. Is there a way to plug the video camera into the intercom system? If I don't all I'll pick up is the drone of the engine. I'd really like to pick up the Chatter on the frequency?
The best and easiest way to do that is to get a small microphone and put it inside your headset earcup.

-Skip

I have a friend who records his x-countries using a digital recorder and an audio cable from the audio panel output to the recorder. You can import the music after you load the video on using Windows Movie Maker and/or any other video editing software. You can also bypass a recorder and just plug the cable into the camera.

www.liveatc.net has Boston Approach (all sectors), Tower, Ground, and Delivery so I can always get the archives (the feeds are archived for 10-14 days) and I can get most of it or you can do it how I posted above, which will have all of your communications instead of what the scanner picked up. The Boston feeds are great and have crystal clear reception:

http://www.liveatc.net/feedindex.php?type=class-b (First 3 feeds on that page)

Jason

Back