Video of my First Flight as a Private Pilot!

Very nice.
Isn't it nice going up and not having that annoying CFI next to you? LOL
Engine made it through an entire flight without any problems. Not possible when you have a CFI on board.

Very nice.
Isn't it nice going up and not having that annoying CFI next to you? LOL
Engine made it through an entire flight without any problems. Not possible when you have a CFI on board.
Yeah, but isn't it also annoying what good ventriloquists those CFIs are? I mean, it sounds like they're sitting right next to you when you know you left them back on the ground! :)

Yeah, but isn't it also annoying what good ventriloquists those CFIs are? I mean, it sounds like they're sitting right next to you when you know you left them back on the ground! :)

How true!

Yes... they can throw their voices across space and time. I still hear mine occasionally, ten years on... :D
Nice video, BTW... good to have a front-seater shooting by hand, instead of just sitting the camcorder on the glareshield. Much more interesting.

Last edited:
Yes... they can throw their voices across space and time. I still hear mine occasionally, ten years on... :D
Nice video, BTW... good to have a front-seater shooting by hand, instead of just sitting the camcorder on the glareshield. Much more interesting.

Yeah, turns out my Brother is good for something after all!

Congratulations, Dustin!

How old is your brother? I think this frame says it all (about being a private pilot):

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScreenShot016.jpg
    ScreenShot016.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 28
Back