Video of Gaston's?

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Several people said they shot some video at Gaston’s. Is anyone going to post their clips somewhere? I'm anxious to see some footage. Especially since all my take-offs included awkward happenings at Michael's Bump!

I see that Nick’s landing is now on Chip’s web site. :)

ive got video of Jesse taking off in the Extra and of the Beech 18 departing. Couldnt upload it to POA, too big or something.

tonycondon said:
ive got video of Jesse taking off in the Extra and of the Beech 18 departing. Couldnt upload it to POA, too big or something.
Tony, how big is the file? One of us could shorten and downsize it for you if you could email it.

well i used windows movie thingymajobby to get it under 4 or 5 MB, whatever POA says the limit is. Either it wasnt uploading or it was taking forever, but I think Dave had the same problem uploading the video i took of him taking off in the extra.
And my web based school email chokes on it too, i may try to send it to you from another rarely used email address. probably later tonight, stand by

I'll look into mounting a gun camera on one of the hardpoints for next year...:p

Back