VFR Charts online - another source

JohnSBA

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
JohnSBA
I was catching up on the latest with the legal work to get RunwayFinder back online, and noted the developer's kind mention of VFRmap.com

Though it's pale in comparison with RF, vfrmap is somewhat useful for VFR planning. I discovered it works on my Droid X smartphone too (see other thread).

I was catching up on the latest with the legal work to get RunwayFinder back online, and noted the developer's kind mention of VFRmap.com

Though it's pale in comparison with RF, vfrmap is somewhat useful for VFR planning. I discovered it works on my Droid X smartphone too (see other thread).

One other note...on your Droid, I suggest you grab a copy of RMaps. They actually pull maps from VFRMaps, and georeference them for you. Sectionals, TACs and I think Low Enroutes are available from RMaps.

RMaps. They actually pull maps from VFRMaps, and georeference them for you. Sectionals, TACs and I think Low Enroutes are available from RMaps.
Thanks! This looks like a great app, and in order to collect a list of Droid apps I'm moving my reply to that POA thread.

Last edited:
Back