Vero Beach FBO

GeneC

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
GeneC
Can anyone recommend an FBO at Vero Beach, FL to pick a person up? A friend lives real close to there and I want to pick him up for a day of flying. Any recommendations?

There’s a GA terminal with a restaurant in it. I forgot the name of the FBO, but it was easy and painless.

We go to CJCannons for lunch frequently. Park out front for free. Nobody has ever approached us, although we always eat at the restaurant when we go there. Parking can be a little confusing though.

I recommend Treasure Coast Air. I've only been there once, but the manager (I think Michael?) was very welcoming and the FBO had a nice relaxed beachy vibe. It was nice hanging out on the back deck sofa for a bit and talking to him about his sea plane operation. It's also in sort of a nice sleepy area of the airport so you can take your time without being too noisy or under any sort of pressure to move. IIRC their self serve pump was also right next to the FBO so you don't have to go way out of the way to use it if needed. Have fun.

Why’s that?
Tom
Its not real bad, but the area isn't marked off, so sometimes other planes park a little weird. They park helicopters on one side and the other side is posted to be aware of jet blast. But there is usually a place somewhere near the gate to the restaurant.

Back