Vandenberg Low Approach & Simulated Landings (Full ATC)

wayneda40

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
waynemcc
“Check wheels down”, but don’t touch down. Today Levi and I shoot a long low approach at Vandenberg Air Force Base… and wonder what else could take place here? The home sim is put to use to explore how many full landings and takeoffs might be accomplished on the 15,000’ runway… and we also use the space to land a very big glider. Thanks for flying with us. Wayne, GeezerGeek Pilot

Rick, glad you enjoyed... thanks for watching!
Wayne

“Check wheels down”, but don’t touch down. Today Levi and I shoot a long low approach at Vandenberg Air Force Base… and wonder what else could take place here? The home sim is put to use to explore how many full landings and takeoffs might be accomplished on the 15,000’ runway… and we also use the space to land a very big glider. Thanks for flying with us. Wayne, GeezerGeek Pilot

See how many stop and goes you could do at night. Maybe you could get current in one pass down the runway

Ha, I didn't know they allowed practice approaches and low approaches at Vandenberg. I've heard of some guys getting T&Gs and low approaches at North Island though. How fun.

Ha, I didn't know they allowed practice approaches and low approaches at Vandenberg. I've heard of some guys getting T&Gs and low approaches at North Island though. How fun.
Definitely good fun... give it a shot!

Back