Valentine's Day

A few years ago,I flew my wife to dinner. Visit fly2lunch.com give her the range you're willing to go and let her choose. She gets a nice meal out, you get to fly.

If it's not on V Day, thats alright.you can go further on Friday or Saturday night, no need to get back early.

How have I never heard of that site, thanks!

Today my wife got two cards with this explanation. One card is very fancy with plain words and the second is plain with really GOOD words. I couldn't choose so you get two. She had tears in her eyes. I think I'll get lucky tonight.

Well, I had a lot of things planned... but then a buddy of mine asked if I could do him a favor and pick some people up in TN and fly them back here. Sure! So, that knocked 4.5 hours out of my day.

My fiance and I usually set a price limit on the gifts we swap. This time it was $50. She got a gift certificate to some massage place, and I got her a refill of her favorite perfume. Cards were included and she always gets one that sings to her. Cheap flowers and chocolates? Nah. We don't really do that. We definitely do not fight the crowd to try and go out and eat somewhere. We'd rather enjoy each others company in the comfort of our own home and make a nice dinner together.

On a side note, the local Olive Garden and Red Lobster were packed! :rofl:

I find jewelry of the correct form garners the appropriate effect. Last night we just splashed out for Chinese.

Back