Valentine's Day present?

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
OK, now I have to find a present for Valentine's Day. :dunno: Henning's previous suggestion sounds good. :D

One year on Valentine's Day Tom and I flew around all day taking turns shooting approaches. Looking at the calendar, it appears that Tom and Chip are doing that this year. :)

What are you guys doing?

Valentine's day? Isn't that when we had a massacre of some sort? When is that coming?

Valentine's day? Isn't that when we had a massacre of some sort? When is that coming?
OMG!!!! I almost choked on my wine! The day is almost over, and you have given me the best laugh of the day Grant! :rofl:

OMG!!!! I almost choked on my wine! The day is almost over, and you have given me the best laugh of the day Grant! :rofl:
Glad you liked it, but PLEASE be careful! I couldn't stand it if I were responsible for you choking!:D

I'm going to work, and hopefully chowing down some raw salmon later to toast another (sigh) natal anniversary. If no raw fish in the forecast, then going home to play with my parrots and go to bed.

I'm flying the hubby to Disney World! (yes, I know I'm going to be zinged again for going there, but it's another trip that the hubby's excited about taking)

Kaye

When you have a marriage like mine, EVERY day is Valentines Day.

We often do not celebrate it, and when we do it's a romantic dinner on MARCH 14, just because the Valentine's Day industry has gotten so annoying.

One year some time back I talked a buddy of mine into helping me. I had a friend of my wife where she worked get her outside at 10:00 in morning and we flew over her work place and dropped her Valentine to her out of the old 170 Cessna. It landed just over the fence. So someone had to go get it for her. Otherwise it worked out great. That is hard to top though. I don't know what to do this year, maybe a nice dinner out.

Back