Utah Flight

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
Last week was a hard week for me emotionally, with my new building almost complete, and not built to code..sigh.. I decided to take the GF to St. George last night. Sort of a last minute deal. Weather was cloudy but bases at 8500 the whole way, The clouds kept the sun at bay, which made for a smooth flight. A little over an hour from Havasu. We checked online for a room, and found Sullivan's Rococo Steakhouse & Inn. Located across the street from the airport, I literally tied the plane down and took 20 steps and was at the Inn. Great online deals, For 88 bucks, you get a room, and prime rib dinner for 2. The dinner was excellent. Even came with a bowl of shrimp, fresh made bread and salad.
The trip was just what the DR. ordered, I highly recommend this outing to anyone wishing to getaway for the evening, or weekend. And now back to work...sigh

Michael

Sounds like a nice flight Michael.
What part was in non-compliance? I bet it can be fixed... all it takes is money. Q is; the owner's or the contractor's?

Let'sgoflying! said:
Sounds like a nice flight Michael.
What part was in non-compliance? I bet it can be fixed... all it takes is money. Q is; the owner's or the contractor's?

One hour burn walls. The developer decided to save money and not install them. Of course now he says, he never knew we needed them...yes, lawyers are involved now. 30K to bring it up to standard for me to move in.

:(

Michael said:
The trip was just what the DR. ordered, I highly recommend this outing to anyone wishing to getaway for the evening, or weekend. And now back to work...sigh
Michael

Sounds like a good outing! Is this like a romantic getaway place, or just a place to go? Aside from Sedona, I'm hard pressed to find a nice, quiet place to take the lady, and she wants to go somewhere.

NickDBrennan said:
Sounds like a good outing! Is this like a romantic getaway place, or just a place to go? Aside from Sedona, I'm hard pressed to find a nice, quiet place to take the lady, and she wants to go somewhere.

Nick, St. George UT is a must for the girlfriend, She will love the scenery, and the resturant there is a five star joint. Might be a tad far for a rental, unless cost isnt an issue. Sedona for breakfast is always a big hit too.
Anywhere I take my girlfriend is romantic, she doesnt even mind cleaning the plane :)

Michael

Try Monument Valley if you can get permission to take a rental there. Nice rooms, decent food.

Eric

Back