Used PFX prices

asicer

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
asicer
OK, so this question is directed more at @pigpenracing but I figure the rest of POA can chime in too...

I noticed that @pigpenracing 's prices on used/refurbished Sierras, Tangos, Zulu3's and Bose A20's are all 80% of MSRP. However, his/her price on the PFX is significantly lower at 65% of MSRP. Why? Is the supply/demand curve on the PFX different than the rest?

OK, so this question is directed more at @pigpenracing but I figure the rest of POA can chime in too...

I noticed that @pigpenracing 's prices on used/refurbished Sierras, Tangos, Zulu3's and Bose A20's are all 80% of MSRP. However, his/her price on the PFX is significantly lower at 65% of MSRP. Why? Is the supply/demand curve on the PFX different than the rest?

I was trying to sell the PFX's at a higher price and they did not move. I had to renegotiate with my vendors and get a better price so they would sell. At $699 they go really fast. My goal is not to sell 1 headset a month, it is to sell as many as possible. It puts gas in my airplanes :)

FWIW, I bought a LEMO-plug PFX from @pigpenracing and I'm loving it. Really nice headset, not sure why Lightspeed doesn't try to push them harder - They seem focused mostly on the Zulu 3.

Somehow I didn't realize there was a source for refurb'd headsets.

Any volume discounts? I've been considering buying some new A20s...

Somehow I didn't realize there was a source for refurb'd headsets.

Any volume discounts? I've been considering buying some new A20s...

I can get you some used ones
I usually get more Lightspeeds but get a20’s sometimes.

Back